Financial Investor Legal Services at Eccleston Law
With offices in Boca Raton, Sarasota, Chicago, and New York City, the licensed securities lawyers of Eccleston Law Offices represent individual and institutional investors to help recover their investment losses caused by unsuitable investment recommendations, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence or other misconduct. Our skilled attorneys have extensive experience representing investors in arbitration and litigation disputes with securities broker-dealers and investment advisory
The skilled securities lawyers at Eccleston Law have extensive experience in representing investors in arbitration and litigation disputes with securities broker-dealers and investment advisory firms and have also recovered tens of millions of dollars for investors.
At Eccleston Law, our work with investors and advisers sets us apart from our competition as we have gained insight and knowledge of the financial services industry as well as the respect of lawyers nationwide on "both sides of the aisle."
Investor Representative Services Eccleston Law Offers:
The securities lawyers of Eccleston Law have the expertise and industry insight to help investors fight for what is rightfully theirs. Whether you're a senior citizen victimized by securities fraud or a high net worth investor, our attorneys have the experience to handle any legal matter at hand.
A few of Eccleston Law Offices significant victories for investors include:
- Recovered $2.7M for an investor in securities arbitration
- Recovered over $1M for an investor in securities mediation
- Recovered substantial damages for an investor against a trust company due to the trust company's failure to prudently invest, monitor and rebalance the investor's account
- Obtained one of the first securities arbitration awards against an online brokerage firm for mishandling a customer order and the other sales practice violations
- Recovered substantial damages, including attorneys' fees, in a breach of fiduciary case against a major U.S. brokerage firm under ERISA
- Recovered substantial damages for a corporate executive and his wife arising from their adviser's failure to manage risk associated with a concentrated stock position resulting from the exercise of employee incentive stock options (ISOs)